Last Saturday Britain First held one of its notorious ‘Christian Patrols’ in Luton. In typical paramilitary garb, 20 activists led by Paul Golding and Jayda Fransen marched though the heart of Bury Park, the commercial centre of the town’s Asian community. ...
You can read more here: Churches Challenge Britian First ""Christian Patrol".
Britain Firsts video of their action had over 25million views on its Facebook version alone. It was taken down by FB on Sunday 31st. It still remains on YouTube. [i do not link to their material as a matter of principle as it involves highly provocative activity. The story and our action have attracted a lot of attention.
Some of the coverage:
- My short speech in Bury Park.
- David Kesterton and Anne Adams talking to woman abused by Britain First
- my short interview with Inspire FM
- Another video of our activity - also,embedded below
- Press release from Mosques in Luton
- There was great piece in Huffington Post about our work. :Britain First's Bury Park 'Christian Patrol' In Luton Condemned As 'Intimidating' And 'Inflaming Tensions
- Which was followed up by a nationwide condemnation of Britain Firsts action: Britain First Denounced By Every Major Christian Denomination In The UK
Added 5th February. Washington Post today posted an article on story. Muslim group picks a fight in British Muslim neighborhood, and gets one